Nettle Soap with Hemp Seed Oil
Our nettle-infused soap is specifically formulated to alleviate dry and irritated skin, and therefore does not contain any added fragrance or coloring. Nettle leaf powder is recognized for its ability to calm and soothe the skin, making it an ideal ingredient for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dry or itchy skin.
Nettle is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, making it an effective natural preservative for skincare products. Additionally, nettle leaf is a rich source of vitamins A and C, which help promote normal skin cell turnover, protect the skin from free radicals, and rebuild collagen.
The nettles that we use are hand picked by ourselves and turned into powder. The powder is then infused into our rich base oils for at least 8 weeks in order to draw out all the fabulous properties that nettle leaf has for your skin. This is a true nettle soap that uses the infusion method and not just some chopped nettle leaf added to soap!
Hemp seed oil has several benefits when used in soap:
- Moisturizing: Hemp seed oil is a natural moisturizer that helps to hydrate and nourish the skin. It contains essential fatty acids that help to maintain the skin’s natural barrier function, preventing moisture loss and keeping the skin soft and supple.
- Anti-inflammatory: Hemp seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and calm irritated skin. It is especially useful for people with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or acne-prone skin.
- Anti-aging: Hemp seed oil is rich in antioxidants, such as vitamin E, that help to protect the skin from free radical damage. This can help to slow down the signs of aging and promote healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Cleansing: Hemp seed oil is a natural cleanser that helps to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin. It is gentle enough to use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic: Hemp seed oil is a non-comedogenic oil, which means that it does not clog pores or cause acne. It is a great alternative to other oils that are high in comedogenic rating.
Overall, hemp seed oil is a beneficial ingredient to include in soap as it helps to moisturize, soothe, p